Thursday, August 25, 2005

Overwhelmed by the Numbers

Brainstorm It!, a tool in the SBI! is an excellent tool to brainstorm your niche, site concept, down to hundreds of your profitable keyword -rich content pages. Infact, Brainstorm It! is the only niche finding and keyword researching tool that you will ever need.

It cut short all the tedious research and analysis tasks that you will normally need to perform before starting a new web business/content. Brainstorm It! will essentially lay out a preliminary site Content Blueprint plus refines/optimizes your final profit-potential Site Concept.

The problem with me is that I'm a statistics man, and easily overwhelmed by over-interpretation of the numbers (i.e., demand, supply and profitabilty).

As such, I can't finalized my site concept (or in my case, I think its really the approach).

Anyway, I have posted the following at the SBI! Forums (i.e., The Place For Friendly, Success-Focused Discussion) to seek some much needed help/advice from fellow SBIers:


Hi fellow SBIers,

A week ago when I bought SBI!, I thought I already had a pretty profitable site concept and even a tentative domain name in mind (btw, I'm not a newbie and already run several sites).

Today, I'm still between Day 2 and 3, and with no end in sight on the "best" site concept.

I guess I was not only number bound, I had been overwhelmed by all the profitability, demand and supply numbers that my original site concept had already changed 5 times (i.e., all 5 from the same general niche but perhaps, the sub-theme or approach had changed - hope this make sense)

This is good in actual fact, and Brainstrom It! had opened up a vast array of opportunities that I would not have even look at.

But I'm not going forward as I'm actually stuck with which "approach" to follow through. The more I brainstorm it, the more site concept's approach/sub-theme I tend to get.

The numbers may have numbed my brain?

I'm tempted to just go on with my original site concept/approach, which I'd already did some thinking/research previously (without BI!), but the numbers from BI again, pulled me away to a more profitable sub-theme/approach

Any advice on the above is very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home