Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Site Build It! Action Guide

Although Marino has yet to reply me (perhaps he doesn't work during the weekend), I can't get sidetrack by that petty thing.

So, I printed out all the necessary documents for getting started "The Site Build It! Action Guide, which will smoothly leads me through the 10-DAY C-T-P-M process. At the initial stage, the documents available are only for "The First Five DAYS (1-5) -- Brainstorm It!"

It is only after the 6th Day, when you registered for a domain name that you get to do the other steps (i.e., "The Second Five DAYS (6-10) -- Build It!")

I also printed out the all important initial "Get ready for Site Build It!..." email from Ken Evoy, which started with an encouraging "Ok, let's build a Web site that WORKS... a real BUSINESS.."

The first thing he talked about (like in most of his affiliate newsletters) is the SBI! "C-T-P-M" PROCESS.

C-T-P-M = Content -> Traffic -> PREsell -> Monetize

Although the C-T-P-M process must have been ingrained into my head after reading Ken mentioning it so many times already, I proceed to read the whole content of the email carefully. Luckily I did. Just that one email made the process even more clearer, and simpler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home