Monday, August 22, 2005

The Purpose of this Blog

I have only one real objective for creating this blog.

After purchasing Site Build It! (SBI!) from SiteSell on 18 August 2005, I decided to document my experience in utilizing the well acknowledged all-in-one tool to build a web/internet business.

I will share my on-going experience (success and failure) with you as I build a profitable web site using SBI! as well as related Internet business/marketing issues/subjects.

  • For those who have heard of SBI! but are in two minds about purchasing it...
  • For those affiliates of SiteSell who may or may not think they need SBI!...
  • For those who are thinking of starting an online business...
  • For those who are planning to expand their online business...
  • For new SBI!ers who may want to have a first-hand account of the stages of building your SBI! site.
  • Or for those who just want to get more information on creating/building a web business...

...This Blog is for you.

Will my SBI!-powered site (domain name and content theme still unknown at this stage) succeed beyond my wildest expectation?

Or will SBI! turned out to be a dud (and this blog will have to be renamed SBI Sux! Blog)?

I think this must be one of a handful of Blogs fully dedicated to Site Build It! Yes, I have also seen some SBI! related blogs, but they are mostly about reviewing or preselling SBI!, or for SEO or earning Adsense income (as most Blogs shamefully seem to turned out nowadays).

This is a genuine Blog - a journal of my daily/weekly/monthly journey into the nitty gritty of the SBI! process first and foremost.

You are most welcome to follow my development and progress through this Blog, and get updated by subcribing to its feed at http://richadz.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I need you to accompany me in this journey into the unchartered SBI! territory. Feel free to provide me with any feedback, advise, comment, etc... by posting them at this Blog.

If you have any question on SBI! or related, I will try to reply.

My advance thanks to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home