Monday, August 29, 2005

Getting Help from SBI Forum

The easy part was deciding on a site concept. But I have real problem trying to figure out how's the theme and approach should be so that my SBI site does not compete with e-borneo.com. It should be complementing my existing site.

I seek help from SBI Forum.

By now, Larry had already kindly replied to my first posting at the forum. Larry feels that demand for a Borneo site will be encouraging, and think that I can include some useful pages about 'traveling to Borneo'.

Great...

My reply as follows:

Hi Larry,

Thank you so much for your comments below. At least it left me being even more re-assured about the "Borneo Travel" theme.

Larry, I already have a reasonably established non-SBI! "Borneo Travel" site (online before I found SiteSell or even before SBI! was out I think). It's doing quite well for many profitable keywords in the major SERPs at present. But I'm now trying to find another angle/approach to augment that site.

Borneo is still very much unknown to many. Its demand (i.e., Yahoo!) is more than three times less than say, Anguilla.

Perhaps I need to rephrase my original question here: Am I going around the right way - trying to find another concept/approach that has a higher demand than "Borneo Travel" to present Borneo (like going into the adventure travelers market segment for example) but found most of the keywords in my MKL out-of-my-league to write invaluable first-hand content because most of them are not Borneo-related.

Or, perhaps, I should not get stuck and brainstorm another passion of mine?

Just seeking your advice (or any SBIers who had made it pass Day 5 with similar niche difficulties at the start).

Thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home