Sunday, August 28, 2005

Finally decided on the Site Concept

The vacation break was great and obviously refreshing. We went to visit Kinabalu National Park, a World Heritage Site, as well as to Kundasang (although, my daughters, Carmen and Tessy, did not think so).

In between the long drive, the relaxing natural environment, and the cool atmosphere, the Site Concept for my SBI! site finally become clearer.

Initially, I was in two minds over which concept to use:
  • A Borneo Travel related site, to funnel visitors to my quite established site, e-borneo.com, which is supported by an offline physical front (i.e., a small travel company); or
  • An Internet Business or Marketing Tips for Third World Marketers and small business, to strengthen my existing site, richadz.com, which I'd neglected for awhile.

Both topics (i.e., 'travel' and 'Internet marketing') are my true passions. But the trip to Kinabalu National Park made it clear to me that 'travel' (and introducing Borneo as a vacation destination to the world) sounds more fun to do.

My two young daughters also concurred, hence, it's a "No-Brainer". I should build on the travel theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home