Monday, April 03, 2006

The positive side of MailOut Manager


The MailOut Manager, a module under Site Build It! BusinessCenter, is essentially an extremely important tool to set up your Opt-in e-zine/newsletter (e.g., you can handle all your needs related to mass-mailing, everything from sending an e-zine to an e-mail address list, to adding a group of people to a list, to getting stats and a variety of administrative functions).

I have recently touched on some negative aspects of the MailOut Manager as per my little hiccup recently. But on a general note, I feel that whatever the issue, it dwarfs the positive aspects of the MailOut Manager.

The MailOut Manager is 'the' most cost-effective mailing list and ezine management tool I've ever came across. And the ease for me to set everything up without much sweat, really amazes me. I have tried out many different list management services and software in the past, and none is even up to half the standard set by the MailOut Manager.

All I have to do is set up my ezine particulars (i.e., name of ezine, the opt-in form, etc.) by "filling up a web-based form". Then, once someone fills in the online form at my site, the Thank You web page, as well as both the Confirmation and Welcome emails will be automatically generated/sent to the subscriber's mailbox without the need for me to do anything, including coming up with the content of all messages.

Additionally, I can't believe how relatively 'cheap' it is to sent out emails to mailing list using the MailOut Manager (as the price of SBI! includes all tools include the MailOut Manager, there is no way for me to really quantify this). I only found out recently that my MailOut package includes the ability to send up to 5,000 e-mails per month.

But if you do not use them in one month, that amount can be carried over and added to the next month's 5,000 (to a maximum of 55,000). At the moment, my current e-mail balance is 40,000, which means that I can send 40,000 more e-mails (if I need to send more, I can always increase my email balance by purchasing say, 10,000 emails at a unbeliveable low price of US$24.95).

I think 40,000 is more than I can handle at this point. I have yet to promote or even properly set-up my e-zine in any case although a capture page has been added.
But I am confident that Thank It! will resolve my minor problem and make the MailOut Manager even more flexible to be used in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home