Saturday, April 01, 2006

Thank you for Thank It!


After my little "hiccup" with MailOut Manager, I have been to the Site Build It! Forum more regularly the past few days looking for help.

The SBI! Forum may have been called The Place For Friendly, Success-Focused Discussion, but it doubled up as The Place For Support From Fellow SBI! Users.

One of the many discussion boards in the SBI! Forum, which I think is a brilliant piece of idea, is the SBI! Wish List. In this board, you can simply tell the SBI! technicians and Ken Evoy what you want them to improve with regards to SBI!

And not surprising, my wish list is also the wish list of many SBIers.

What I found out was that SiteSell will soon be releasing a function called "Thank It!", where SBIers can customizable the Thank You page, post Opt-in Email and even a Download Page once someone sign up to receive your freebies (this important function is not available at the moment).

I have heard about "Thank It!" from SBI! Xpress, the newsletter/e-zine exclusively for SBI! users, but did not really understand its importance until I experience first-hand the problem with subscribers' Confirmation/Welcome emails at MailOut Manager.

I, like a lot of other SBIers I'm sure, am eagerly awaiting the release of "Thank It!", although its release date has been put forward indefinitely (i.e., first targeted to be released was mid-March 2006 but now I read somewhere in the forum that it may take 1-3 more months - duh!).

Hopefully, the techies at SiteSell is busy refining everything in "Thank It!" until all systems go. My only consolation is that Ken Evoy himself said in the forum a day ago that it is a top priority.

Crossing my fingers that "Thank It!" will come out exactly what I wished for very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home