Monday, March 27, 2006

Straying away from SBI! to a New Marketing System

As I mentioned in the P.S. of my previous post, I for some unknown reason strayed away from building my SBI! site, or even focusing on my main non-SBI! site since last Friday to look into a so-called new marketing system that can bring me residue income without doing much work - I'm refering to those work that requires thinking too much.

I normally do not get caught up with what had been termed as "Business Opportunities" or "Biz Op". I guess such ops go against the SiteSell's principles of building a profitable long-term ebusiness.

But..., the sales letter of that particular program was so good that I was sold. The PREsell content was excellent to say the least and I joined the promising program with a $97 per month subscription.

But there was a hiccup...

And till this point of writing, I really wish I didn't signed up...

But, looking at positive side...,

If the hiccup can be solved (by the program founders), and the program works like it said without the need for me to do much work, then, I'll be getting some great residual income each month.

I can't really explain clearly about this program as I'm stucked at some steps and need them to resolve some issues first.

Will fill you in later..., regardless of whether the program is a thumbs up or a bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home