Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Blog on SiteSell


Two weeks ago, I started a another blog called the SiteSell eBusiness Philosophy blog.

I had in mind a blog that will provide some ideologies of SiteSell's way to build a successful business (which encompasses Site Build It!).

Short but descriptive insights and tips about the SiteSell Way.

To my surprise, the name sitesell is still available so I latch onto it.

However, coincidentally, Blogger.com was experiencing some problem so I was not able to add anything much until recently.

Anyway, check out the Introduction and Objectives of the Blog for more information.

Although I'd noted clearly that SiteSell is a trademark of SiteSell Inc., and it is not in any way associated with sitesell.blogspot.com and its affiliated sites other than that the author is a current customer of SiteSell Inc., I do hope that Ken Evoy and SiteSell will have no objection to this blog or that I would need prior approval to publish this blog.

In any case, why should they stop one of their customers and long time affiliates attempts to promote them?

Well, hopefully, my concern will be of no relevance in the context of blogging :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home