Friday, March 24, 2006

Want to know what Site Build It! *REALLY* is?

Speaking of sitting on the fence...

Here's another look at what is the Very ESSENCE and the CORE of SBI!

Check out this posting at my just published blog on SiteSell eBusiness Philosophy for further reading of what SBI! is ALL about.

For those seriously thinking of starting or growing a successful eBusiness, I hope that this will offer some "spark" to your mind-set.

Have a great weekend.

I surely would..., as my wife's away outstation in Kuala Lumpur.

Just kidding ;)

P.S. By the way, will keep you update on a new marketing system I subscribed to just this morning for US$97 per month (nothing to do with SBI!). That is, if it is worthwhile or otherwise. But unfortunately, it doesn't look too promising even at this early stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home