Thursday, March 16, 2006

I thought SBI! will auto submit to 2nd Tier Directories

Pardon my ignorance folks,

In the SBI! SE HQ, I read that:

Quote:

SBI!'s WorldSubmitter submits your pages to the major global engines that accept
free, non-password-protected submissions.


I apparently had the misconception that the above statement includes submission to (some 1st & 2nd tier) Directories as well...

Until by chance, I read some postings at the SBI! Forum.

Can you imagine that all this while I did not submit my sites to the directories? I thought WordSubmitter is doing that for me.

I may be wrong, but I simply can't find a clear description/explaination in the SBI! manual regarding the search engines and/or (1st or 2nd tier) directories that WordSubmitter will automatically submit my site to (except for the major ones like

Google, Yahoo!, MSN and Ask of course where statistics are provided for me to track my rankings for each webpage/keyword).

Don't make the mistake I'd made. If you are not sure, just ask someone at the Forum. I thought of doing just that earlier but never got to do it for some unknown reason.

However, I (and other ignorant SBIers) would appreciate if the SBI! Manual could have made this point clearly, instead of the need to refer to the Forum...

After more than 6 months since my SBI! site went online, only now I will be submitting manually to the 2nd Tier Search DIrectories.
Shukssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home