Monday, February 27, 2006

Main reasons to contribute to the SBI! Forum or any Forum


Over the weekend, some friends of mine asked me don't I feel it's a waste of time participation in the SBI! Forum where my time is spent more to answer fellow SBIers questions rather than posing a question to improve my online endeavours (refer to the postings on Duplicate Content and Article Marketing which obviously my friends have read in the previous days).

Well, "it's NOT and NEVER a waste of time" was my prompt respond to them.

Yes, one obvious reason is to gain some publicity for my site as well as credibility to me - unless my answers are useless or irrelevant (which I'll make sure before hand that they are not).

But the real reason for me is that the SBI! Forum is a place for like minded business community goals who utilize SBI! with similar business goals. Hence, it's not only a place to ask and learn but also a place to help, especially the struggling/confused SBIers.

In life (and business actually), I believe in the philosophy that "the more you give, the more you will get back".

But I'll make sure that I won't spend too much unnessary time at the Forum as well. My time is limited as I can only post after office hours as I still have to perform supremely at my demanding and stressful day job.

Of course, my postings at the SBI! Forum can also be a source for something else..., something that can help my online business.

That reason I'll tell you in a day or two, if I'm not too tied-up at work.

Wait for it..., will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home