Thursday, September 01, 2005

How to use my SBI site to Brand e-borneo.com

In between fine-tuning my SBI site, I usually got to the SBI Forum if I'm stuck somewhere or have any question. The Brainstorming Forum are excellent resources and often, the answers can be found in one of the previous posts by fellow SBIers.

Today, I was stuck on the Branding poser. One of my main objectives for creating my SBI site is to further BRAND e-borneo.com.

Luckily, I found the following comment from Stephen (from luxury-new-zealand.com), who was replying to another SBI newbie (who has an offline physical store):

If, and only if, the four site concepts had good keyword demand figures and warranted the effort you'd put into building four sites, you'd be best to make them separate.

The result would be:

www.site-concept-topic1.com
www.site-concept-topic2.com
www.site-concept-topic3.com
www.site-concept-topic4.com

Then,
put an "umbrella" site www.YourStoreName.com over all four for your OFF-LINE marketing.

But you need to start with finding out which of the site concepts warrant a site. The results may surprise you...

Stephen's remarks make a lot of sense to me and I'm more certain now that is the way I will approach this SBI journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home