Thursday, July 20, 2006

What is this SiteSell Blog doing?

Just came across this newly established blog at blogspot.

Given the great name, I'm just not sure what this blogger intend to do with it.

Started in July 2006 (I think), it only has one posting full of links, which I'm sure pointed to the blogger's web sites (seen several sites like this before disguised as a blog).

Why I said I think it started in July 2006 is because I suspect the one posting is updated frequently so that it will always be up-to-date and get indexed as a recent posting.

Nice link back strategy which I'm not sure whether it is effective or not. I've very little knowledge in such strategy which I consider blackhat as it doesn't really give any real value to visitors. Furthermore, it also in a way spoils the good name of sitesell.

Take a good look at the blog in question and tell me what you think?

Is this blogger wasting his own time or this type of technique can be effective?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home