Monday, June 12, 2006

Got Indexed at Yahoo! at last

Finally, most of my web pages for my SBI! site have been indexed by Yahoo!

Among the Top 3 Search Engines, it appears that MSN is the fastest to index majority of my web pages (i.e., within a month of going online with at least more than 10 pages).

Next fastest is Google (i.e., about 3-6 months for most of my pages to be indexed), and Yahoo! takes the longest to index my site (i.e., at least more than 6 months).

The main index (or the homepage) for my SBI! site is now rank no. 12 at Yahoo! for the rather competitive keyword "tropical vacation". And I also noticed that Ask.com has picked up my main page too.

Perhaps, it was due to the tedious task of submitting my site to the Second Tier Directories and Search Engines?

Nevertheless, it is an excellent result..., but more can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home