Friday, July 14, 2006

Adsense revenue pretty encouraging

After about slightly more than a month adding Google Adsense Ads into my my SBI! site, my earnings solely from the site has been pretty encouraging thus far.

Even at this initial stage, I've been averaging about $1.00 per day. Yeah, you may say that's nothing to shout about, but..., my time spent building the site is also nothing to shout about either.

In fact, I'd slack off especially last month with the FIFA World Cup occupying most of my free time. Now, I'm having a football hang-over to tell you the truth. Not sure when I get back to normality.

Anyway, I'm real happy with my Adsense earnings because 'borneo' is hardly a high paying keyword in any case. You should be happy with 5 cents per click in normal circumstances. And I have only added Adense ads to about 25% of my web pages for a start.

At this rate, I'm already in the blue in so far as Site Build It! is concerned. Let's see..., SBI! cost me about $299 per year, and my Adsense revenue should be at least $360 per year (it will definitely grow as my site gets older and more Adsense ads are added in the future).

But the main objective of my SBI! site is to funnel visitors to my non-SBI! site and that's where the 'big' money (at least much bigger than earnings from Adsense) really is.

For now, monetization really looking pretty promising - as promised by SBI!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home