Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Too much FIFA World Cup 2006

I've got a fever..., football fever.

I've been watching too many matches of the 2006 FIFA World Cup since the opening game on 9 June. Most days (or nights), I watched up to 3 consecutive matches until the wee hours of the morning.

I'm really not that football mad but this was the first World Cup since 1994 that I have "real freedom" to enjoy football on the tele. Between that period, I got married and had two kids, which gave me very little chance to really catch the "fever" of the last two World Cups. I was too busy bringing up my two babies.

At the same period, I was also just starting my Internet Business endeavours and was really transfixed with how to build a profitable business via the Internet. I was bringing up another baby, so to speak.

Now that the kids (and my business) had grown up a bit..., I am begining to have some time to enjoy being a potato coach once again..., at least for a month.

Who will win the World Cup?

Of course, like so many others, the team that I most like to watch and win is Brazil.

My sentimental team though, is England, since I grew up with English Football and supported Liverpool since the 1970s.

But, my football instinct told me that Germany will win the 2006 World Cup.

But whoever wins is not really that important to me as long as football wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home