Thursday, June 08, 2006

Uploaded own web page to SBI!

Finally, I'd manage to tried out uploading my own web page (created using Frontpage) to my SBI! site instead of using SiteBuilder's block-by-block web page builder.

There's even a template of my site at the SBI! manager for me to download and use to create my own pages.

I'm not sure whether the upload function had been updated recently, or I may have missed out reading this do-it-yourself functionality, which appears quite simple and easy-to-do than previously thought.

But I'm still getting the hang of things, and will take it one step at a time.

In the meantime, here's how my first non-SiteBuilder web page looks - I don't think you can tell much difference between a page build by SiteBuilder or by Frontpage.

That's another beauty (and FLEXIBILITY) of using Site Build It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home