Friday, May 05, 2006

Top 5 at MSN for my top keywords

Amazingly, my SBI! site is currently ranked no. 3 for my top keyword (i.e., my theme), "tropical vacation" (out of 4,233,802 results), and no.4 for my other targeted keyword "tropical island vacation" (out of 1,207,682 results).

And no. 1 for...

* "tropical vacation beaches" (out of 1,639,163 results)

* "tropical vacation resorts" (out of 1,195,425 results)

* "tropical vacation getaways" (out of 90,472 results)

This is excellent..., to say the very least about SBI!

Now, I just hope that it will stay put, as from past experience with my non-SBI! site, MSN picks up and ranks my site for certain keywords highly, and then over the months, it gets ranked lower and lower.

But I guess it may turn out to be a different story using SBI!

Let's wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home