Thursday, April 20, 2006

Newsletter Sign-Up form and web page added with ease


Instead of waiting for Thank It!, I decided to go ahead with publishing a newsletter recently - or more like reviving a newsletter for me - at my SBI! site.

Hence, using the option in the block-by-block SiteBuilder function, I seamlessly added an "Ezine Form" after my "page title", "description", "keywords", "headline" and "content" blocks. It's as simple as selecting an "Ezine Form" on a drop down option and just one click..., my page is done (refer previous posting on Building Opt-in List the SBI! Way)

No need for any CGI, PHP or even HTML knowledge.

There is also no need whatsoever for me to "create" a form through Form Build It! as I thought initially (refer to this posting)

Do check out the Newsletter Sign Up page at the following URL:

http://www.borneo-tropical-vacation.com/tropical-vacation-newsletter.html

Do let me know what you think.

And..., if you are a Tropical Vacation Lover, I would like to specially invite you to subscribe to the Tropical Vacation Borneo Newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home