Friday, December 02, 2005

My Wedding Anniversary

Today's my Wedding Anniversary and my wife is on the other side of the South China Seas in Kuala Lumpur :(

So, this will be the first anniversary I'll be celebrating alone.

Well, not quite.

She'll be flying home later tonight and expected to touch down in Kota Kinabalu before midnight. At least we have an hour to reminisce about the 10 great years we had spent together as husband and wife.

Wow, has it been 10 years already? Time passes so quickly.

One of the things we will surely recall is how broke we were in the early years of our marriage. How we barely made ends meet. How we have to dig down deep to support two babies. And how this predicament prompted (or rather forced) me to look into making some extra income online to complement our monthly salary.

Today, our financial burdens are lessen although our financial obligations have increased. We have more time to enjoy life and watch our two young daughters grow up gracefully. They even started their own little blog called Land Below The Wind.

Ahhh, I think I'll take the girls out for dinner tonight to accompany me, a lonely husband.

This is life, I guess. You have to go through hard times to get to the good times...

I'm actually talking about my marriage.

But it is still applicable to my/your online business as well. You can only be truly motivated to fully focus on starting a business or expanding it during rough times.

So, anything bad should always be looked upon as a blessing in disguise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home