Saturday, October 01, 2005

Added some Tier 2 and Tier 3 web pages

Slowly bur surely, I'm building my new SBI! site. One day at a time... The Tortoise way!

I have no problem with that as Rome was not built in a day anyway.

I continue to presevere with the SiteBuilder. Although initially it was a bit inflexible for an intermediate-pro FrontPage user like myself (I am sure those with no knowledge of HTML will find the SiteBuilder easier to master), I decided to carry on with it.

Eventually, Ken Evoy was right. The SiteBuilder freed me of all the technical stuffs as well as Search Engine Optimization, and let me concentrate fully on building keyword-rich targeted content for my business.

Over the week, I'd build a Tier 2 web page at a rate of 2-3 days per page.

Not bad, considering I'd an extremely busy week at the office..., and several other establised sites to run.

Not to mention that my kids are having their final term examinations from next Monday to Wednesday (I normally oversee their studies as my wife can't really take the stress...).

Tier 2 pages are normally high profitability sites (i.e., with more demand than supply). The pages must also be in line with the overall Theme of my site (i.e., Tier 1 homepage). I did this with some ease utilizing the Brainstromer modile of SBI! way back in "Day 1-3" of the SBI! Guide.

Hence, I have already drawn up a draft blueprint of what my Tier 2 pages' theme (and keywords) would be as well as some Tier 3 pages.

For example, to be in line with my Tier 1's theme (i.e., 'Tropical Vacation'), I'd found some really interesting and good keywords such as 'Tropical Island Vacation', 'Tropical Adventure Vacation', 'Tropical Beaches', 'Tropical Resorts', 'National Park Vacation', etc.

These will be my Tier 2 pages. Some ideas also prop up when I was building and worry that I'll forget about them, I proceeded to add some Tier 3 pages as well.

Of course, I wrote my content with a NotePad first (i.e., in txt file) using the template for site building (later, modifying it to suit my liking). And after each page was build, I use "Analyze It!" to well, analyze it, to see whether it pass the Search Engine Optimization test.

Then, I again, effortlessly submit to the Search Engines.

Boy, was I getting the hang of it..., but weekend's here and I usually don't do any "work" during the weekends. And this weekend I suspect will be a busy one for me as I have to "drill" my two kids for preparation for their final examinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home