Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Next Five DAYS (6-10) -- Site Build It!

After I completed registering my domain name, I was emailed the links to the SBI! Action Guide for Day 6 to 10. The Action Guide really helped me become familiar with all of SBI!'s modules, and had literally led me step-by-step through the first 5 "days" C -> T -> P -> M process.

I am certain the next 5 "days" (i.e., Day 6-10) will be a breeze as I think I'm rather experienced in this department, or am I. The Action Guide did mentioned the following:

Read The Guide. Do not skim through it. Absorb it. It is not an owner's manual. It is your guide to succeeding in the most efficient, proven way possible. Even if you have created 100 sites before now, SBI!'s tools and C -> T -> P -> M process are unique. You will acquire a whole new set of best-practices, and you will be able to work the Net with an advanced set of success oriented skills.
The breakdown of Day 6-10 as follows:

Day 6 -- Build a Site... That Gets The Click!
Day 7 -- Build Free Traffic
Day 8 -- Build Paid Traffic
Day 9 -- Build Relationships
Day 10 -- Know Your Visitors

Ken mentioned that "When you are finished the Guide, you will have a deep understanding of how to build your new Web site, market it like a pro, and maintain it using the most advanced suite of online tools available. And like so many others, you will have the knowledge to create your successful online business."

Ok, I can't wait to start...

After printing out each of the documents, I settled into my comfy sofa at home (I'm pretty tied up at work during the day) and started reading..., until my daughters asked me to bring them out for supper...

Family comes first I reckon. SBI! has to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home