Thursday, September 15, 2005

Think Pyramid for my SBI! site

courtesy of SiteSell
Based on the Action Guide, the easiest way to begin site construction is by visualizing the end result. I need to see my theme-based content site as a pyramid... (refer above for the illustration chart).

The homepage is the pinnacle TIER 1 page, which is a Keyword-Focused Content Page (KFCP) that focuses on my Site Concept keyword. Its job is to link to 5-15 KFCP pages that are most profitable.

Note: Profitable Keyword is one where there is high demand (i.e., in terms of surfers entering/typing in the exact word/phrase they are searching for in the Search Engines) and low supply (i.e., in terms of the number of web sites returned on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) when the word/phrase is queried).

The 5-15 KFCPs are called the TIER 2 pages. Besides having a high profitability score, Tier 2 pages also fit in with my best monetization plans, and a good "hub" page that can naturally link to several TIER 3 pages, which fits as a sub-category or a sub-thought.

Since the Search Engine spiders will analyze all my TIER 1, 2 and 3 pages, and if none of my pages are off-theme, it will assist the Search Engines to easily determine the overall theme of my site. As such, it should help my homepage rank higher in the SERPs.

TIER 2 and 3 will convince the Search Engines that they are the most relevant pages for their specific keyword. Since they are higher in profitability than the homepage, in theory, TIER 2 and 3 pages should be indexed faster by the Search Ingines as well as ranked higher in the SERPs faster than the homepage.

But since all TIERs are inter-connected and inter-linked, there is a higher chance for my visitors to click through on your links as they basically have the same theme.

Ok..., with that principle in mind, my next step is to start testing the SiteBuilder module to build my first page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home