Friday, June 02, 2006

6 SBI! Search Engine Optimization Tips

Seach Engine Optimization can be so confusing nowadays with so much information (outdated and updated, relevant and myth) on the Net. Besides getting information overload, you just can't be guaranteed that a strategy or tip will not only work but will also not get your site blacklisted/banned by the Search Engines. And the search algorithms of each Search Engine change all the time - meaning, the rules of SEO frequently changes.

Side Note: If you are truly a newbie in this area, I suggest you to refer to my article on The 3 Hats of Search Engine Optimization first before you continue reading this post.

But thanks to Ken Evoy, whose SEO strategies are incorporated into the Site Build It!'s SiteBuilder module - where you don't need to know much about SEO to be an "expert" - I believe the simple SiteSell's SEO Tips, dare I say, are rarely out-of-date and guarantee to increase your site's search engine rankings.

And you don't have to worry about the frequent changes in the search algorithms. SBI! and SiteBuilder will take care of that too. Chances are, you won't even know the Search Engines have updated their search algorithms.

As I'd posted two weeks ago, I will be experimenting building my SBI! site by creating and uploading my own web pages instead of using SBI!'s SiteBuilder.

Before I start, I figure I better be clear on SiteSell's tips on Seach Engine Optimization first. What better way to do this than by posting them online for easy reference. I'm sure I'll need them as I'd been literally spoilt by SiteBuilder's brilliant SEO function over the year.

So, here there are as posted in my SiteSell eBusiness Philosophy site as follows:

I hope the above will be useful for those who are in the dark about SEO or for those who

NOTE: The best thing about Site Build It! is that it takes away a lot of the technical aspects of building and promoting a profitable web site by letting you to FOCUS on growing/expanding your business. It is the ultimate time saver for most netrepreneurs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home