Thursday, September 28, 2006

Videos as content for blogging

A recent Ken Evoy's posting at SBI! Forum about "How Your Video And The Big Four Video SEs Can Drive Traffic And Business To Your Web Site", which gave me an insight into not only creating my own videos to be posted at the SEs but also adding videos as content to my web site/blog.

Then, yesterday's Google Adsense affiliate's newsletter also touched on the potential and values of embedded videos (i.e., at Google Videos)as a traffic-pulling content for certain web sites including travel-related.

So, I started a little test today to see how really good videos are over content. I embedded a video from YouTube.com to my Travel Borneo Blog. One thing for sure, it's a quick content for a blog.

If the result is encouraging, I'll test it out on both my my non-SBI! site as well as my my SBI! site.

You see..., I'm still not really convince totally that videos can be as good if not better than content as per my previous post entitled Online Videos Vs Content.

However, that post was more specifically touching on internet marketing sites. But perhaps, videos may be a more effective strategy for travel sites.

Anyway, I better test it out first.

Will let you know the result at a later stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home