Friday, September 08, 2006

Health is wealth after a productive site-building week

This first week of September has so far been quite a productive week as far as my my SBI! site is concerned.

Added about 10 new web pages and also edited/amended/improved around 10 other existing web pages.

Even the homepage or the frontpage had been edited slightly to make it more SEO-friendly for the Search Engines.

The beauty of SBI! is that my Tropical Vacation Blog automatically gets updated each time I add a new web page or upload an edited one (see Site-Blogging).

I guess I managed to find some free time (not sure how much work is in store for me next week), and immediately follow Ken Evoy's sensible advice.

A much needed rest is in store for the weekend, which I normally put aside anything related to both office work and business.

It's normally a break to spent quality time with my family and just relax.

I do hope you can take a break too during the weekend instead of working too hard. One thing I learnt is "Health is Wealth".

If you are planning to work throughout the weekend in the hope of making more money, please do consider this advice seriously from someone who was almost "bed-ridden" for several months just less than three years ago.

You have no idea how invaluable good health is until you don't have the ability to find wealth anymore...

Have a great weekend ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home