Thursday, August 03, 2006

Derek Gehl coming to Malaysia in Sept, what about Ken Evoy?

Derek Gehl, the CEO of the infamous Internet Marketing Center (started by the late great Corey Rudl), will be organising the Ultimate Internet Entrepreneur Bootcamp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on September 15th to 17th, 2006! (Singapore, a week later).

Derek Gehl said that he'll be stepping out from "behind the curtain" to reveal how he became Corey's #1 Protégé -- with no formal marketing training.

It brings back memory to 6 years ago when Corey Rudl was in Kuala Lumpur, as a special guest speaker at a seminar titled "Making Millions thru the Internet" (click here to check out my outdated page on this).

At that time, I couldn't afford to attend the seminar as I was really broke. Besides the seminar fee, I would have to folk out additional cost for the return airfare, hotels, transports, etc.

Today, even though I may be able to come up with US$897 (the fee for the 2.5-day Bootcamp) plus the extra cost - since besides being financially much better off than in 2000, the currency exchange is more favorable for the Malaysian Ringgit, and airfare is extremely cheaper with AirAsia, the low-price national carrier.

The only problem is that my schedule is pretty tight in September, and for health reason, I don't think I have the energy to travel 2.5 hours by air to KL and get acclimatized in the hustle bustle of city life. And the pollution in KL..., it is utterly terrible.

Excuses..., excuses..., but maybe if Dr. Ken Evoy comes to Malaysia, I might have less excuses?

Coz I can get medical consultation from him after his talk? Ha! I'm only kidding.

Hemmm..., how great it would be if Ken Evoy, Derek Gehl or other Internet Marketing stars can give a talk for a change in Borneo - Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to be more precise.

No demand?

Maybe..., but they can always give something back to the environment.

I just hope Ken Evoy or his staff is reading this.

Care to consider my proposal, Ken? Treat it more like a holiday than a business trip. The big players are in KL, the small players in Borneo, and SiteSell is afterall, for the small people, right?

I will even risk my *health* to take up the challenge to organise everything for you, if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home