Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Six Reasons NOT To Try To Be An Online Retailer


Just when I was finding it hard to cope with my online business, I came across this article by Greg Howlett talking about 6 reasons NOT to try to be an online retailer.

Greg said:

"The gold rush is over, and if you are someone without much money or business experience that thinks you can build a reasonably profitable ecommerce site, you are fooling yourself."

After reading the article, I tend to agree with Greg somewhat.

Although I must say that Site Build It! can offer some of the solutions to the 6 problems mentioned, one reason which Greg did not mentioned is that "it is more time-consuming to compete in the world wide web today than in the past".

What do you think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home