Monday, May 21, 2007

Tenacity and Hard Work


I have been receiving a lot of encouraging emails since my last post for me to keep going. Some thought I intend to give up on this "SBI! - Profitable Web Business or Bust" blog, while some thought I was going to quit the net business all together.

I actually contemplated to stop my SBI! site..., which will result in the deletion of this blog as well..., to concentrate solely on my non-SBI! site.

I'd also revisited the SBI! Forum after a long absence, which turns out to be invaluable. Surprisingly, there are a number of SBIers feeling the same way I do with their sites.

In the final analysis, it's all about tenacity and hard work..., and I do need more than one site to capture sufficient traffic.

After a much needed thought, I guess only losers quit.

So, I will not quit my SBI! site as well as this blog - at least for now - even though it is hardly comforting to know that only a handful of surfers actually found this blog.

Just that, I'm beginning to run out of idea of what really to post since my SBI! site doesn't have much to report anyway.

If you have a good idea of what this blog should post, do feel free to let me know. I'll be most grateful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home