Monday, May 07, 2007

Finding it hard to cope


All of a sudden, I'm finding it really hard to cope with my SBI! site.

It is really the Tortoise Way of web business and it's getting tougher each and everyday as besides my increasingly demanding day job, I still have to run my non-SBI! site, which is the main site for my side business - a physically-operating licenced travel operator.

When I started with SBI! almost two years ago, I was hoping to complement more traffic (and sales) from my SBI! site to my main non-SBI! site.

Yes, traffic has improved somewhat but...,

Now, here's the "but".

I was really hoping, or rather wishing that SBI! can continue to increase traffic to my main site without me having to spent too much time.

At first, it was all about building, building and building.

That's ok. I really had some fun.

But almost two years in, it seems that once I stop building for awhile, traffic will be stagnant or even less.

Also, traffic or unique visitors did not multiply as envisaged.

I'm not sure..., but I'm feeling a bit down due to all the extra stress of having to constantly build and run the site, a site to complement my main site.

Now, I'm thinking, why didn't I simply focus entirely on my main site? Did I have too high a hope in SBI!?

I dunno. I'm just tired...

Anyone with some ideas, please let me know what I'm doing wrong, or did I made a mistake of using Site Build It! in the first place.

Any comment is most welcome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rich,

Don't give up. Keep hanging on. You are doing a wonderful job. Just be patience.

Jerry,
NSW, Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home