Friday, December 23, 2005

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

After a heavy week at work, I'd no time to build my SBI! site. It was a shame as I'd line up several things to add this week. Alas, a sudden influx of tasks made it impossible to even think of SBI!

Yesterday, I and a few other colleagues gave a Christmas lunch to all staff. This was the first time I'd been so generous to be the main initiator and sponsor as all of a sudden, I'd this feeling of giving and sharing. Either it must be the season or a sign of old age and mellowing down?

The lunch was great. The turkey was great - very moist and tender, as I like it. All other food was excellent, and the 'party' turned out to be a great success, attended by almost all staff. Actually, it took my mind away from work momentarily.

One thing I learnt from throwing the lunch: the greatest thing to do in this world is TO GIVE and TO SHARE, and when 'giving' and 'sharing' with a sincere heart, you will feel the joy and appreciation of others and the respect they have for you.

I guess this will apply to any business, online or offline. Think about it...

Over the next few days and perhaps till the New Year, I'll be rather busy with work (can't even take off from work) that I might not have a chance to blog. So, I guess I better the opportunity to wish all that are celebrating Christmas, a Merry Christmas. And to all, a Happy and Safe New Year, 2006.

Wow, 2006 already? Time seems to sprint pass this year.

Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home