Friday, February 03, 2006

Just Introduced: Monetize It! Beta Version

After a busy month, I'd just notice that the beta version for the much awaited Monetize It! had been introduced - at the Brainstormer page (part of SBI! Brainstorm It module. Monetize It! basically consists of:
  • Content Building
  • Ad Selling
  • PPC Buying

I've tried the Content Building module and I'm quite impressed by its functionality. Just a click (or two the most), it showed high-Keyworth keywords for which I could utilized to create more "profitable" content. On top of that, it also provide me an avenue to get more out of existing content.

I can also search for high visitor counts with low profit potential -- how can I monetize those visitors better? That is just the beginning. I'm still familiarizing and is finding more ways to slice and dice the data available to help me create more profitable content... and to make my existing content more profitable!

Click here for more information about Monetize It! from an earlier thread.

Well, profitable for me at this stage is still non-monetary in concept as I've not added any monetization model yet until my web page is ready (refer When Do You Monetize Your Web Site)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home