Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The best way to rewrite plr articles

 When you have run out of ideas but still need to have another 30 articles written and submitted by the end of the week then you will eventually turn to plr articles. There are good and bad plr suppliers so test a few out before making any sort of long term commitment or subscription. I use a number of sources from individual writers to large organised providers such as plrpro. Once you have your plr content to hand then you need to look at how to use and rewrite plr articles content to get the best result for your purchase.

The first thing you need to take on board is that the plr articles you have in you possesion have been obtained very cheaply. The reason that I point this out is that you can afford to be a bit choosy with them. I recently bought 120 articles in the credit card niche for $10. I recognise that only half will suit my needs. I do not feel I have wasted my money. I always find that some of the supplied articles will not suit me. I also know that some will not be good enough for me. Do not think of this as an issue. You will never like every supplied article you receive.

The second point is to make sure you have your own set of keywords ready. I never use the ones supplied because they are sometimes out of date. I look into keywords before I start writing as it helps me write better articles.

You must rewrite these articles to get the best out of them. Do not submit them without changing them by a minimum of 25%. I always change mine by at least 50%. If your article is not original enough it will be ignored by search engines as duplicate content.

To know how to use and rewrite plr articles content you can get a free tutorial on article writing by going to the mega article website. This site will help beginners who do not know the ins and outs of writing a really good article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home