Monday, December 11, 2006

Love To Travel? Make It Your Business!

Almost everyone has the inside scoop on a certain area, whether it's their favorite vacation spot in Europe, a beach resort in Asia, or a happening area in their hometown.

For me, I would like to think that I'm one of the best virtual travel guides to Borneo..., simply because I live here..., not because I'm the best expert around.

And..., I've turned my knowledge (and interest) into a business.

I've started with my non-SBI! site in1999.

And last year, I decided to go one better by establishing my SBI! site to complement my travel business.

The reason...

I'm sure most of you know that the Web is chock full of travel related Web sites (even for a considerably small niche like Borneo travel, there are thousands of sites).

But most of them are bland, devoid of personality, and therefore, have little or no traffic.

If you would like to start a travel Web business but want to do it RIGHT or do it BETTER than those lifeless sites, just click on the link below for more info:

Make Travel Your Business

A walk on the beach, or an evening out at their favorite restaurant could be the start of their very own Web business.

What could be more fun than writing about your favorite part of the world... profitably!

Heck, you even get to write off travel expenses!

I did..., and I know, you can too!

Make Travel Your Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home